Contact Shuswap Hospice Society
- Call:(250) 832-7099
- Fax:(250) 832-7017
- Address:Suite 4, 781 Marine Park Drive
Salmon Arm, British Columbia. V1E 2W7
- Number of Beds:0
Send Us an Email
Overview of Programs and Services
Age groups served
The Shuswap Hospice Society supports those who are struggling to cope with death and the associated emotional realities of that process. The Society provides grief and bereavement support to the families and friends of those who have lost loved ones. Our services are provided free to anyone who needs them. Referrals can be made by anyone, for yourself or anyone you know.
At the Shuswap Hospice Society:
- We provide trained volunteers for the visitation of patients with life-limiting illness, either in their home, in the hospital or in facilities and in partnership with a team of health professionals.
- We support the rights of all persons to receive consistent physical, emotional and spiritual assistance to maintain individuality and dignity while facing illness and bereavement.
- We offer continuing grief and bereavement support to the families and friends of those who have lost loved ones through one on one or group sessions.
- We are integral members of the End-Of-Life Palliative Care Team in the Shuswap.