- To recognize Canadian individuals, companies and/or organizations who through their actions advance the mission and mandate of the CHPCA nationally, and positively affect broad public awareness of hospice palliative care in Canada.
- To publicly communicate and highlight the work and efforts of these individuals, companies and/or organizations.
Past Award Recipients
- An individual, company and/or organization who through their actions advances hospice palliative care and end-of-life care awareness and advocacy in Canada.
- Emphasis will be placed on individuals, companies and/or organizations who operate externally from the traditional hospice palliative care field.
- Emphasis will be placed on individuals, companies and/or organizations that affect an impact on a national level.
- The recipient of the Champion Award must be a Canadian citizen or a company or organization that operates primarily in Canada.
- The recipient of the Champion Award must meet all of the selection criteria as determined by the CHPCA Board of Directors. It is possible that the award may not be granted in every year. The award will be given to only one individual, company or organization in a given year.
We are not currently accepting nominations for this award.