- The National CHPCA Media Award recognizes media professionals and organizations for outstanding coverage and advancement of issues related to hospice palliative and end-of-life care in Canada.
- To publicly communicate and highlight exemplary media professionals and organizations that advance public awareness of hospice palliative care and quality end-of-life care in Canada.
Past Award Recipients
- An exemplary media professional or organization that advances public awareness of hospice palliative care and end-of-life care in Canada.
- Stories may be news, feature, column or opinion pieces and may be a single piece of work or a series. A series will be judged as a single piece.
- Emphasis will be placed on media professionals or organizations who have made an impact at the national level.
- The recipient must be a Canadian citizen or organization.
- The recipient of the National Media Award must meet all of the selection criteria as determined by the Canadian Hospice Palliative Care Association. It is possible that the award may not be granted in every year. The award will be given to only one individual or organization in a given year.
We are not currently accepting nominations for this award.