- To recognize outstanding dedication and leadership to the cause of advancing hospice palliative care and quality end-of-life care for all Canadians.
- To publicly communicate and highlight exemplary leadership in the advancement of hospice palliative care and quality end-of-life care in Canada.
Past Award Recipients
- An exemplary individual dedicated to advancing hospice palliative care and end-of-life care in Canada.
- The recipient’s leadership at a national level has made a difference in the quality of life of Canadians facing a life threatening illness and their loved ones and or has positively impacted the hospice palliative care movement in Canada.
- Emphasis will be placed on individuals who have made an impact at the national level, those who champion the cause broadly.
- The recipient must be a Canadian citizen.
- The recipient of the Leadership Award must meet all of the selection criteria as determined by the CHPCA Board of Directors. It is possible that the award may not be granted in every year. The award will be given to only one individual in a given year.
We are not currently accepting nominations for this award.