The CHPCA’s VIRTUAL Learning Institute is pleased to present the conference sponsorship, exhibitor and advertising opportunity package for our 2022 event.
NEVER BEFORE has there been so much attention on the state of hospice palliative care in Canada. The
COVID-19 pandemic has shone a very bright light on the gaps and issues surrounding hospice palliative
care and has amplified the need for better access and quality.
Interested in becoming a sponsor? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why sponsor, exhibit, or advertise?
2022 Learning Institute Streams:
- Equity Across Palliative Care
- Re-imagining Advance Care Planning Across Health Care
- Grief and Bereavement… Is More Than Just Death
- Compassionate and Competent Palliative Care for Specialist Palliative Care Nurses
- Psychosocial Care
Who will be attending?
- Social workers
- Spiritual Advisors
- Hospice Palliative and Other Allied Health Professionals
Program features include:
- Top-Notch Plenaries Speakers
- Tailored and professional learning sessions
- Concurrent professionally developed Workshops and Oral Presentations
- Virtual Poster Presentations
- Virtual Exhibit Hall