The CHPCA learning Institute will be accepting abstracts for posters.
The deadline for submissions has been extended to May 13th, 2022.
Abstracts can be submitted by clicking here
- Posters presentations include the key learning and knowledge points you wish to share with conference participants.
- Poster presenters are expected to register for the conference.
- Poster presenters are required to be available during breaks and gaps in sessions to answer questions.
- Exact specifications regarding poster dimensions will be communicated to successful poster presenters.
- Poster presenters will have opportunities to share videos and accompanying materials with conference delegates. Information will be communicated to successful poster presenters.
All abstracts will be blind-reviewed by the Abstract Review Committee. (Identifying information will be removed from abstracts before they are evaluated.)
Each abstract will be reviewed by a minimum of two reviewers, and will be accepted based on the following criteria:
- The abstract adds to existing knowledge, is innovative, and is evidence-based
- The abstract offers concrete skills to participants
- The abstract contributes to the themes of the conference
- The abstract is relevant to hospice palliative care
- *Please note that the above keywords are only some possible suggestions. If you have other relevant keywords that are not included in the above list and you wish to know if this is an eligible topic, please contact email@example.com