50 in stock
Limited Availability. If ordering a large quantity please check with email@example.com prior to placing order.
CD – Format.
In 1998, the Living Lessons® program was launched as a joint awareness and public education initiative by what is now The GlaxoSmithKline Foundation and the Canadian Hospice Palliative Care Association. Since then, the program has created numerous resources. This CD-ROM contains a compilation of many of those print resources. This CD-ROM is appropriate for use by patients, caregivers and health care professionals and hospice palliative care providers of all disciplines. It contains the following documents:
- Background Information and Fact Sheet
- The GlaxoSmithKline Foundation Fact Sheet
- Canadian Hospice Palliative Care Association Backgrounder
- Hospice Palliative Care in Canada Fact Sheet About Hospice Palliative Care
- Booklets: A Guide for Caregivers o Influencing Change: A Patient and Caregiver Advocacy Guide · Pamphlets
- Patient Bill of Rights
- Caregiver Bill of Rights
- Family Member Bill of Rights
- 10 Tips for Caregivers
- Brochure: You Are Not Alone