15 in stock
Essentials in Hospice and Palliative Care: A Practical Resource for Every Nurse – Textbook (Revised Edition)
The nurse’s text was written because in a nurse’s professional, personal, and community life, they care for dying people and their families. This text will help every nurse – practical nurses, registered nurses, BSN nurses – to learn the skills of providing hospice and palliative care. Learn how to integrate a palliative approach into care by incorporating the principles and practices of hospice and palliative care across all care settings, early in the disease process, for people with any life-limiting illness.
Essentials in Hospice and Palliative Care: A Practical Resource for Every Nurse provides learners with the knowledge, skills, and strategies for providing excellent hospice and palliative care and as such, is an essential resource for every nurse. The text:
- Addresses ethical principles and questions through ethical touchstones.
- Incorporates stories to help nurses develop cultural competence and cultural humility.
- Encourages nurses to consider their role as a leader and advocate through day to day work.
- Can help to increase a nurse’s confidence, competence, and compassion in caring for the dying person and their family.
If you wish to purchase the Nurse’s Essential Package, please purchase from Life and Death Matters at: https://www.lifeanddeathmatters.ca/product/nurses-essential-package/
Nurse’s Essential Package includes:
- Nurse’s Textbook ISBN 978-1-926923-11-6
- Learning Activities/Workbook ISBN 978-1-926921-13-0
- PLUS 2 years online access to digital text and workbook, podcasts and videos
N.B. Digital text, workbook, podcasts and videos are not available with purchases made through the CHPCA Marketplace.