Contact Central Inverness Hospice Palliative Care—Inverness Consolidated Memorial Hospital
- Address:39 James Street, P.O. Box 610
Inverness, Nova Scotia. B0E 1N0
- Number of Beds:0
Acute Care Hospital
Bereavement SupportEducationSpiritual/Pastoral SupportVolunteer Coordinators
All conditionsRead Overview of Programs and Services
Send Us an Email
Overview of Programs and Services
Age groups served
- In Home Consultation for patients and families, coordinate other health care team.
- In hospital consultation for patients and families with health care team.
- Supply equipment for in home use.
- Education for hospital staff, nursing home, continuing care and volunteers.
- Follow-up with families as needed.
- Public lectures with Grief Counselors.
- Education for volunteers and staff.
- Volunteers to sit with patients in hospital.
- Provide transportation for patients.
- Assist with events in palliative program.