Contact Hospice Niagara - ST. CATHARINES HOSPICE
Contact NameCarol Nagy, Executive Director
- Call:(905) 984-8766
- Fax:(905) 984-8242
- Address:403 Ontario Street, Unit 2
St. Catharines, Ontario. L2N 1L5
- Number of Beds:10
Hospice ResidenceNon-profit Organization / Health Charity
All conditionsRead Overview of Programs and Services
Send Us an Email
Overview of Programs and Services
Age groups served
Hospice Niagara offers a variety of charitable programs and services at no cost to Niagara Region residents including:
- Visiting Volunteer Services where trained volunteers provide non-medical support and comfort to individuals living with a life-limiting illness right in their own homes,
- Day Hospice, which is a weekly opportunity for these individuals to enjoy a day of relaxation and caring companionship in a comfortable home-like setting.
- Bereavement Support programs are available for children, adolescents and adults.
- The Hospice Niagara – North & South Palliative Shared Care Teams work in partnership with primary care providers, including family physicians and community visiting nurses to provide consistent and comprehensive care at home.
- The Stabler Centre in St. Catharines provides quality palliative care in a home-like setting, with a 10- bed residence for those in the last weeks of their life who are unable to remain in their homes.