Contact Etobicoke Hospital Campus of William Osler Health Centre
- Call:(416) 494-2120 Ext. 7
- Address:101 Humber College Blvd
Toronto, Ontario. M9V 1R8
- Number of Beds:12
Acute Care HospitalDedicated Hospice Palliative Care UnitOut-Patient Care / Clinic
All conditionsRead Overview of Programs and Services
Send Us an Email
Etobicoke General (EGH) is a busy, full-service community hospital serving the communities of Vaughan, Bolton, Caledon, east Mississauga and the northwest corner of Toronto and north Etobicoke.
English – interpretive services
Our services include:
- Inpatient oncology inclusive of all major diagnoses except acute leukemia and radiation therapy.
- Close linkages to tertiary centres to support the continuum of care
- Radiation consults and follow-up on site
- Access to Positron Emission Tomography (PET), a special scan used to evaluate cancer
- Psychosocial support (e.g: adjustment counselling, help with implications of illness such as financial, housing, palliation, childcare and transportation).
- General medicine services
- Referral to other community services
- An Oncology (Cancer Care) outpatient Clinic
- An Early Detection of Lung Cancer Program
- Haematology services