Enroll in PACE for PSWs to:
- Build best practices for providing palliative care.
- Develop skills to integrate a palliative approach.
- Learn the latest concepts in providing care.
- Care for yourself as a vital team member.
- Earn your National Certificate in Palliative Care.
PACE for PSWs is a national program created by CHPCA, Hospice Palliative Care Ontario (HPCO) and Life and Death Matters, designed to meet the educational needs and interests of personal support workers.
*For PSWs (personal support workers), HCAs (health care assistants), CCAs (continuing care assistants) and all others with different job titles providing the same care.
Program development is made possible through a financial contribution from Health Canada and the Sovereign Order of St John of Jerusalem. (The views expressed herein do not necessarily represent the views of Health Canada.