PACE for PSWs is a flexible online education program to help you care for yourself, develop further competency in palliative care, and to help you become stronger members of the health care team.
Enroll in PACE for PSWs to:
- Build best practices for providing palliative care.
- Develop skills to integrate a palliative approach.
- Learn the latest concepts in providing care.
- Care for yourself as a vital team member.
- Earn your National Certificate in Palliative Care.
PACE for PSWs is a national program created by CHPCA, Hospice Palliative Care Ontario (HPCO) and Life and Death Matters, designed to meet the educational needs and interests of personal support workers.
*For PSWs (personal support workers), HCAs (health care assistants), CCAs (continuing care assistants) and all others with different job titles providing the same care.
Program development is made possible through a financial contribution from Health Canada and the Sovereign Order of St John of Jerusalem. (The views expressed herein do not necessarily represent the views of Health Canada.