Become a Friend of the CHPCA!
What is a Friend of the CHPCA?
A Friend of the CHPCA is a group of Canadian individuals who are volunteers, or who have an interest in hospice palliative care, but who are not employed in the field of hospice palliative care.
Benefits of Being a Friend of the CHPCA?
Some of the many great benefits of being a Friend of the CHPCA include:
- Friends of the CHPCA receive all CHPCA communications including our newsletter, AVISO, monthly update, ehospice updates, and other important communications released by the CHPCA on current relevant issues in hospice palliative care.
- Be kept up-to-date on current research findings.
- Be kept informed of any relevant information pertaining to hospice palliative care, including issues around caregivers, policy, advocacy, grief and bereavement, and many other related topics.
- Contribute to the dialogue of hospice palliative care around the country.
- Access to campaign materials produced by CHPCA.
- Discount in the CHPCA’s marketplace on select items.
Who can join as a Friend of the CHPCA?
- Volunteers in hospice palliative care
- Community Members/Caregivers
- Others who are not paid employees of an organization that provides hospice palliative care programs or services.