Become a Corporate Champion!
What is a Corporate Champion?
Corporate Champions are a group of International and Canadian companies who wish to participate in and contribute to the discussion of hospice palliative care and caregiving issues in Canada.
Benefits of Being a Corporate Champion?
Some of the many great benefits of being a Corporate Champion include:
- Receive all CHPCA communications including our CHPCA AVISO newsletter, CHPCA monthly updates, E-Hospice updates, and other important communication releases from the CHPCA on current relevant issues in hospice palliative care.
- Support the ongoing development of the hospice palliative care movement in Canada
- Be kept up-to-date on current research findings
- Be kept informed of any relevant information pertaining to caregivers, including but not limited to information about the Compassionate Care Benefits
- Help to champion the cause of better support for Canadian employees who are acting as caregivers.
Who can join as a Corporate Champion?
- Canadian Companies
- International Companies
- Clubs or organizations with an interest in palliative care but who do not provide direct hospice palliative care programs or services
- City/Municipal/Township, etc., offices.
- Any group or organization that doesn’t provide hospice palliative care programming or services
Are you applying to be a Canadian Compassionate Company (CCC)? If so, all CCC recipients must be Corporate Champions.
If you want to learn more about the Canadian Compassionate Company Program, please visit our website here: https://www.chpca.ca/campaigns/ccc/