2021 Canadian Hospice Palliative Care Conference
The Canadian Hospice Palliative Care Association is pleased to present the 2021 Canadian Hospice Palliative Care Conference, being held Virtually from October 21-22, 2021.
This conference provides doctors, nurses, pharmacists, hospice palliative care and other allied healthcare professionals; and caregivers, volunteers, spiritual advisers, and social workers with the opportunity to share their experience and expertise on a national platform. This event expects to attract 500-800 hospice palliative care professionals.
2021 Conference Streams:
The 2021 conference streams are:
- Clinical Practice: including Research and KT, and Covid-19
- Underserved Populations and Equity: including Pediatrics, Indigenous Community, Long Term Care, Research and KT, and Covid-19
- Health Systems, Public Health, Compassionate Communities, and Integration: including Research and KT, and Covid-19
- Advance Care Planning, Grief and Bereavement: including Research and KT, and Covid-19
- Policy, Advocacy, and MAiD: including Research and KT, and Covid-19
- Leadership and Management: including Research and KT, and Covid-19
Who will be attending?
- Social workers
- Spiritual Advisors
- Hospice Palliative and Other Allied Health Professionals
The program features includes?
- Top-Notch Plenaries Speakers
- Eight Challenge Panel Presentations
- Consurrent Abstract Driver Workshops and Oral Presentations
- Virtual Poster Presentations
- Opening Ceremonies, featuring the presentation of the CHPCA’s Award of Excellence, Pediatric Award of Excellence, Balfour Mount Champion Award, and the Media Award
- Virtual Exhibit Hall
- + More