2020 Canadian Hospice Palliative Care Learning Institute
The Canadian Hospice Palliative Care Association is pleased to present the 2020 Canadian Hospice Palliative Care Learning Institute, being held virtually on November 12th and 13th. This conference provides doctors, nurses, hospice palliative care and other healthcare professionals, researchers, spiritual care advisers, and social workers with advanced learning opportunities within the field of hospice palliative care. This event expects to attract 200+ hospice palliative care professionals.
2020 Conference Streams:
- Stream 1: Communication in Serious Illness: An Innovative Approach to Clinical Care and Quality Improvements
- Stream 2: Psychosocial Learning
- Stream 3: ACP in Canada: New Tools in Community Care
- Stream 4: Compassionate Leadership and Compassionate Communities – where do we go from here?
Who will be attending?
- Social workers
The program features includes?
- Intensive Learning Opportunities within 4 streams of Learning
- Virtual Poster Hall
- Opening Plenary
- Virtual Exhibit Hall