2020 Canadian Hospice Palliative Care Learning Institute
The Canadian Hospice Palliative Care Association is pleased to present the 2020 Canadian Hospice Palliative Care Learning Institute, being held in Ottawa from June 11th – 13th. This conference provides doctors, nurses, hospice palliative care and other healthcare professionals, researchers, spiritual care advisers, and social workers with advanced learning opportunities within the field of hospice palliative care. This event expects to attract 200+ hospice palliative care professionals.
2020 Conference Streams:
- Stream 1: Serious Illness Conversations
- Stream 2: ACP in Canada: New Tools in Community Care
- Stream 3: Psychosocial Leadership and Skills in Hospice Palliative Care
- Stream 4: Compassionate Leadership and Compassionate Communities – where do we go from here?
Who will be attending?
- Social workers
The program features includes?
- Intensive Learning Opportunities within 4 streams of Learning
- Poster Presentations
- Opening Reception & Plenary
- Exhibit Hall